All products sold by McAuliffe Jewellers are subject to the Australian Consumer Law.
The guarantees made under the afore mentioned Law are that the goods sold to consumers will:
- Be of acceptable quality – meaning they will do what they are made to do, and they are acceptable in appearance and finish
- Be fit for a particular purpose that a customer may enquire about
- Match the description given in any advertisements or marketing communications
- Match the sample or demonstrated model
- Be owned by the consumer upon it being purchased from our store